Monday, August 25, 2008

My cat may have bladder infection

Hello...I hope that you can help me.

I have two cats which are indoor only. They are both males, ages 9 & 10 (approx.)

all of a sudden the older one went in his litter box and peed a little, then jumped on a sofa in our sun room and peed a little. (Thank goodness we have a blanket/sheet on all sofas so we don't have too much fur on them. He then went on the sofa in the Living Room and did the same.

An hour later my husband saw him jump on the sofa down in our TV room and do it again.

Can you please tell me why he all of a sudden is doing this? Is it possibly a bladder infection?

I am hoping that you can help as we took these two cats in from outdoors and can NOT pick them up to take to a vet.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to read your response

click here for the answer

No comments:

Post a Comment